Friday, December 21, 2007

The Field Marshal's New Years Honours List: Part 2

You didn't think I was only going to give awards to games did you? Hahaha as if. I can't be bothered with any more of that formatting twattery and copying medals off wikipedia so I'll keep it simple this time.
Presenting the Field Marshal's Top Totty of 2007 in no particular order.


Monica Bellucci

I suspect she's the most beautiful woman on earth. Woman of the Year this year, and basically every other year.


Megan Fox

In some ways she's a poor man's Monica Bellucci, but that alone is enough to guarantee inclusion on this list.


Gemma Atkinson

She's arguably not that hot, but she had nice tits even back before the "enhancement" and what with her recent lingerie promotions they're even harder to miss.



Lucy Pinder & Keeley Hazell

They don't really do enough to justify separate descriptions. There's just no arguing with Hazell's stunning figure, while Pinder has larger boobs and a prettier face.


Salma Hayek

Salma's been showing off some serious cleavage recently, and like Atkinson she wasn't exactly flat-chested to start with. Hayek's inclusion might also be motivated by the fact I watched "After the Sunset" again recently.


Alina Vacariu

To be honest I have no idea who she is and I'm too lazy to look it up, but I found some pics of her while I was uploading the others and you just don't overlook a young version of Catherine Zeta Jones in her underwear.


Honourable Mentions
Hayden Panettiere is quite cute, but a bit of a shapeless dwarf. On the other hand Kim Kardashian has some mouth-watering curves, but an annoying, smug face.


Dishonourable Mentions
Britney Spears, one-time top totty, continues to go from bad to worse. The utterly, utterly hideous Amy Winehouse continues to be hideous. As does the equally hideous, droopy-eyed Nicole Richie. Much as I like Jennifer Love Hewitt, the infamous lardy bikini photos were... unfortunate.

No comments: